Sunday 4 July 2010

Game face on

Next weekend is Dan's Christening and we have about 30 of our very best and closest friends and family coming to help us celebrate. I can't wait!! I'm praying for good weather, as for the first time, we're going to have the do afterwards at home. Whatever the weather, it will be fab to have the chance to catch up with so many people, many of who are coming a long way to see us.

I need my game face on this week. I feel really stressed out about the preparation to be done and am battling a daily sensation that it's all down to me and that the only other adult in the house thinks it's all just going to do itself. Given that most of the food is coming from Waitrose, this is pretty irrational of me, but I get overwhelmed quite easily at the moment. I've skipped church this morning (I think this might be the first time I've ever done that) to get the preschool accounts straightened up, so that's one less thing to think about. Boys are still in their pyjamas, so had best go get them dressed. Say a prayer for me this week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment