Wednesday 7 September 2011

Skirtember

I am taking part in a FB challenge called Skirtember, which is pretty self explanatory, to wear a skirt or dress every day in September. I have heard of Frocktober and Dressember, but this is the first time I have wanted to play. Why? Well, it stops me wearing the same exhausted pair of denim cropped trousers every day. It's making me re evaluate my wardrobe. And it's making me laugh for a couple of reasons. Firstly, I'm tracking the change from summer to autumn in the outfits I wear each day, because I take a photo and post it to the FB group. Secondly, I cannot take a self portrait to save my life. I tried cleaning the mirror today, but it didn't help. See here

Summer (Sept 4th)



and autumn (today)



An interesting way of thinking about what you wear and why. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you need to turn your flash off! I have never heard of these initiatives, very good. I would not have enough skirts though!

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete