Saturday 30 June 2012

Crabbing with the cousins

My name has been mud for the last week, after Luke missed out on a Beavers badge. The night before I went into Addies for my desense, they were supposed to go crabbing with their packs, which was the last activity for the Adventure badge, so Luke didn't get his. I promised I would take him crabbing at the first opportunity and take some photos for his pack leader, to see if that will suffice. Today, we hit Frinton beach with Granny and the Davo cousins. 

Hauling him in



Luke and his crab



It all turned out to be toooo much excitement for the smallest member of the party, who fell asleep in Granny's lap. 




1 comment:

  1. The Beaver leader said Luke could have his badge - result! I also wish to point out that in crabs were harmed in the course of our crabbing, all were released after photos with a claw full of bacon!

    ReplyDelete