Tuesday 18 May 2010

Slimming World

I joined a local Slimming World class at the end of March. I have struggled with my weight for all my adult life, going in cycles of self-acceptance and self-loathing. I have tried the F Plan, WW, the make-it-up-myself, Paul McKenna, cabbage soup, thought about Atkins, from Pig to Twig, French Women Don't Get Fat and a dozen others. My sister suggested I gave SW a go and even offered to come with me (thanks, sweetie!) and the local class was convenient, so I signed up.

I've lost 13lbs so far and I really like this plan.

In other news from the home front, today I packed up all Dan's size one washable nappies. He is our last baby, so this is the last time I'll ever do it and it was kind of a bitter-sweet moment. I'm so glad he's doing well and growing, but I'm also very aware that these are the last of all the baby firsts for us. And speaking of Dan, someone's awake.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wendy, Welcome to the world of blogging. Great news about the weight loss, if only I could get motivated! Mich c

    ReplyDelete