Wednesday 2 June 2010

Half term

Oh, I LOVE school holidays....no, really, I do. :-) No leaping out of bed, just us at our own pace.

Today we have been to the beach with Granny and nephews 1 & 2. The boys had a riot and ran round with a football, we took it in turns to jiggle Dan. It was lovely. Then this afternoon we went to a birthday party and I had the chance to catch up with some friends.

Dan has cut his first tooth today, the day after he turned eight months. Jack has not one, not two, but THREE wobbly teeth.

I had a lovely birthday week/weekend; so much so that I put on 2.5lbs at SW this week. Oh dear! Well, I enjoyed it all, so not complaining, just getting back on with it this week.

Tomorrow we are off to my sister's for the afternoon to let all five boys play while we catch up and to stay out of the way of the landscapers who are coming to do our patio (hurray).

No comments:

Post a Comment