Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sports Day



It was Jack's Sports Day today and I went with Daniel in tow. I momentarily considered taking Luke out of preschool to join the fun, but realised I would probably quickly tire of chasing him all over. I think he had more fun at preschool, where they had induction visits for the new children. According to him, he had to tell them what to do, which was no doubt right up his street!

Jack came in third in his running race and got a sticker. The school invite you to bring a picnic and eat with your child - it was really nice to spend a bit of time one on one with Jack (sort of). Dan managed to spot someone else's sandwiches and rolled over several times in order to stick his hand in and try and get one. Fortunately, they were friends...!

Weighed in today, as I missed last week and I lost 2 of the 2.5lbs I put on following my birthday, so I'm back to 1stone off and back on track. :-)

I'd love to be able to add some photos of sports day, but the camera never made it out of my bag, so above are two photos from last summer, when Dan was just a bump and Tiff was there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment