Wednesday 9 June 2010

Here come the girls....

Monday was the 5th anniversary of my Dad's death, so I went out for lunch for Mum and my sister, A. I feel kind of bad to say that I had a lovely day, but I don't think even Dad would have wanted us to be weeping and wailing five years later. We looked at his entry in the book of rememberance and agreed again that that dove in the illustration looks more like a seagull, went for lunch, then went to the beach and threw roses in the water. It was really lovely to spend child-free time with Mum and A and we had a good giggle.

In other news...Dan's first tooth is definitely through and the one next to it is coming. He can now move to where he wants to go, rather than just randomly rolling ad wriggling all over the floor. I think this is partly responsible for two consecutive nights of dreadful sleep. Yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment